March 30, 2014

Waiting for Spring

There is a slight hint of spring in my part of the world, some melting is happening, but we are definitely a few weeks away from green grass and tulips.  So what's a girl to do?  My answer to that is to look at some pictures I took last year when my husband and I went on a trip to London in mid March. The week we were there Mother's Day was being celebrated. There were flowers for sale everywhere.  My favourite spot was outside the Liberty London Store (if you read my blog entry last week I wrote about the amazing yarn selection found at this store).  Just take a look at the stunningly, beautiful display right outside the store.

Liberty London



How would anyone choose?




Just looking at these photos makes me happy.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment